Booking a class
DAY CLASSES AND PRIVATE/BESPOKE CLASSES
For Day Classes at venues – please see their website for T&Cs.
Day Classes / Stitch by Stitch in my studio – Please pay for the class at time of booking via Paypal on my website, by cheque or by BACS.
For BACS use account number: 11100312, sort code: 16-23-21.
In the event of having to cancel, a full refund will be given up to 3 weeks in advance or monies can be used for an alternative class.
If you cancel between 7-21 days, 50% refund will be given. After 7 days before the class no refund can be given. Cancellation will only be accepted in writing.
Should I need to cancel for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
Taking part in classes in my studio is of your own risk and responsibility. No liability is taken for loss or damage to persons or properties. Upon booking you bindingly agree to these terms and conditions.
Should you need to cancel your place the following charges will apply:
- Up to 3 months of start date of retreat – £25 cancellation fee applies.
- Up to 2 months of start date of retreat 50% refund will be given.
- Up to 1 month of start date of the retreat 75% refund will be given.
- Any cancellation within 1 month of start date no refund can be given.
In the event I have to cancel the event, a full refund will be given.
Cancellation will only be accepted in writing from the date received.
The term ‘Eternal Embroidery’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 16 Buddon Lane, Quorn, LE128AA, UK. Our company registration number is 9591914. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Eternal Embroidery – © Eternal Embroidery 2017. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Eternal Embroidery and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Eternal Embroidery. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Eternal Embroidery takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.